GOLFITO MARINA VILLAGE
Golfito Marina Village & Resort is both world-class marina and a premium destination for investors, vacationers, second-homeowners, and anyone seeking a tropical experience.
Its deep-water access Marina, is one of the very exclusive and few marinas worldwide that have been specifically designed to berth Giga Yachts. Surrounded by year-round calm waters and south of the hurricane zone, this enclave will serve as a unique charter destination in a location previously inaccessible to Super Yachts.
Its residential opportunities show dramatic brushstrokes of style, manicured landscaping and distinctive architectural features. These breathtaking homes and villas epitomize luxury resort living. In Phase One of Villa construction, two-story buildings will be developed. Each will be comprised of six to eight villas within each building, offering studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom plans. The building configuration will also allow for the merging of two or more units, essentially allowing for the creation of larger villas to buyer specifications.
Golfito Marina Harbor Details:
As the only authorized pick-up and drop-off zone for yacht transport ships on the west coast of both Central and South America, the resort will include:
- 135-155 private slips with support for Mega Yachts up to and exceeding 400’ (120m) once the Marina is fully completed. Currently have 50 Slips in place.
- 265’ fuel dock with high-volume filtered fuel pumps (200GPM)
- On-site customs and immigration office
- Protected harbor south of the Hurricane zone
- Marina Village with approximately 35 stores once completed
- Fishing charters utilizing local captains knowledge of big-game fishing grounds
- 24/7 harbor patrol and security will be available once Marina is fully completed
- Complimentary water taxi services to neighboring destinations will be available once Marina is fully completed
- In slips bilge pumping will be available once Marina is fully completed
- Marina Service Boat with 3 fire canons and miscellaneous support equipment
- Dry boat storage for 75 boats up to 40 feet will be available in the future